Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Truth, Knowledge & Belief (3)

Knowledge, truth and belief can all tie together so well but they have a slight difference to them. When these three come to mind, I have to think about my personal experiences with them. Knowledge can stretch from correlating with school to what I may know about God. I sometimes question my knowledge most of the time. Truth is a powerful word because it makes me think about my friends and family. “Can I really trust friends? How do I know if they are telling the truth? “But every time I think about belief, or what I believe in, religion comes to mind. Sometimes I question my beliefs. Some days I completely believe, but other days I seriously breakdown my faith. I ask myself “WHY? or COULD THAT REALLY HAPPEN? or WILL I EVER TRULY UNDERSTAND?”

No comments: