Friday, May 16, 2008

Post 11

As my boyfriend and I went to last night’s celebration for the 2008 graduating class, it finally hit me that it will be me out on the stage next year. As chills ran down my spine, I couldn’t help but feel happy for our 2008 class. But more importantly I realized that we are officially seniors now. This summer is going to be one of the most important summers of my life because this will be the best chance I will have to sign for a college scholarship. I plan on getting a scholarship anywhere in the state. I’m now at the age where college coaches will be most interested in me. My team and I will be traveling to Beaumont, Texas next weekend to try and qualify for our national tournament latter this summer in Oklahoma. We will be playing on the very same fields where the Women’s College World Series is hosted. This summer we will also be traveling to Bolder, Colorado and we will be staying up there for a whole week. This summer is going to be a great experience all around and I hope to make spend every moment on the field.

I’m more than excited about next school year because it will be the most memorable year of high school. It will also be the most memorable year of softball because I believe we will finally have the talent to make and take State. If you haven’t already figured it out by now, softball is pretty much my whole life, and I plan to keep playing for 4 more years in college. And when I make it to college, I will study to become a coach. Softball will be apart of my life somehow in the near future.

No comments: